Comments about your location choices:
Yes, I will be applying for a visa. No
Required documents from organizer:
Please include the descriptions of the following:
(1) Overall artistic practice and methodology
(2) Experiences in carrying out large-scale projects, art projects, art events and any other residencies as applicable to this residency
(3) Experiences collaborating with local communities
Please include the following:
(1) Project concept and expected result
(2) If applicable, describe reasons for your preference for residency in Japan **Applicants with a preference for more than 1 location may describe their reasons here.
(3) A plan/schedule for carrying out research from start to finish
(Part A) Approximately 15 days in Odate, 15 days in Sapporo
(Part B) Approximately 22days with 3331 Arts Chiyoda in Tokyo
(4) Description of space needs as applicable
(5) Expected coordination assistance (translation, etc.) as applicable
(6) Any supplementary material to describe your project
・Reference letter (recommendation from curator, professor, director or prominent artist)
・Reference materials describing the research/artwork to be created as part of this program. It is preferable that applicants submit documents which make it possible to understand plans for the research/artwork in detail.
・Proof of age and citizenship (e.g. a photocopy of your passport)
・Website (Highly recommended) from which representative works can be viewed or other reference materials about previous works.